This house now sports new entryway steps. The stairs were settling, pulling away from the house creating an eye sore. The cement is removed, and dug deeper to add … [Read More...]
Who we are
Since 1993, we're the standard of craftsmanship, and now the 2014 Angie's List Super Service Award!
Since 1993, Wuenschel Concrete has set the benchmark of design and know how for custom flatwork in Northern Utah. When it comes to durability, our skill is unmatched, and we have no competition.
From concrete removal, excavation, utility protection, base installation, and final finishing, we offer superior service to homeowners. When you read our reviews, you'll see it's true. All jobs are engineered and planned to meet specific individual job requirements.
Our services are for the more refined homeowner who want a legitimate job the first time. Our customers are generally well informed people, and after they do their research, realize the importance of Wuenschel Concrete's trade integrity.
Superior Craftsmanship Sets Us Apart
- American Concrete Institute certified
- Own all equipment for removal, excavation, hauling, grading, and compaction
- Unequaled craftsmanship; quality not quantity
- No afternoon pours (this has an adverse effect on durability)
- All subgrades are 6" min. of compacted road base- not gravel
- All concrete is 6 bag, full bag, and contain fiber reinforcement
- Non-yellowing acrylic cure and seal hand rolled- not sprayed
- Proper concrete wash out container and restroom as per EPA recommendations
- Control joints not to exceed 7' X 7' with 5" concrete
- Cold joint (construction) min. 6" thick, expansion material, and slip dowels
- Licensed, insured, bonded