Wuenschel Concrete The Benchmark of Superior Craftsmanship
If you don’t have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?
Ever since Pete was a little boy, he loved construction. His two favorite toys were his Lego blocks and his Tonka toys. Sometimes fate has a way of working out – what you loved as a kid, you love as an adult. Pete has grown up from playing with the toys of his youth to working with 20,000 lb. excavators and trucks. The magic of the machine is still there, and Pete has become an artisan in the craft of concrete work. Each project is a work of art. The extra time to make sure it’s done right and the customer is satisfied is what makes Wuenschel Concrete stand out.
Pete knows the climate. He’s lived here for well over 20 years. He knows how weather, the constant freezing and thawing of the ground, and what it does to concrete over the years, then specs each job out so the concrete looks just as good on the first day as it does years later.
His customers sing praises of the pleasure it is to work with Pete.
How Wuenschel Concrete is on time.
How Pete cleans up the work area at the end of each day and when the job is finished.
How Pete will do a little extra so that future costly repairs may be avoided.
How happy they are they chose Wuenschel Concrete to do their work.
A craftsman. An artist.
- American Concrete Institute certified
- Own all equipment for removal, excavation, hauling, grading, and compaction
- Unequaled craftsmanship; quality not quantity
- No afternoon pours (this has an adverse effect on durability)
- All subgrades are 6″ min. of compacted road base- not gravel
- All concrete is 6 bag, full bag, and contain fiber reinforcement
- Non-yellowing acrylic cure and seal hand rolled- not sprayed
- Proper concrete wash out container and restroom as per EPA recommendations
- Control joints not to exceed 7′ X 7′ with 5″ concrete
- Cold joint (construction) min. 6″ thick, expansion material, and slip dowels
- Licensed, insured, bonded
We proudly are a member of Angie’s List.